Pass the word!! Here’s an easy way to support literacy at East Three!
Attention: All Parents of Children that were born in 2011
- East Three Elementary School will be having monthly sessions for parents and their children to help them get their children off to a great start next year in Kindergarten
- This program is in no way meant to replace existing programs such as Aboriginal Headstart or Children’s First Programs. It is for all children even if they are enrolled in one of these programs.
- The sessions are once a month. Session dates for the year are:
- October 9 – 9:00 to 10:00, November 10 – 9:00 to 10:00, December 17 – 1:00 to 2:00, January 29 – 9:00 to 10:00, February 24 – 9:00 to 10:00, March 14 – 1:00 to 2:00, April 21 – 1:00 to 2:00 and May 20 – 9:00 to 10:00.
- Each month there will be free materials for you to take home and explore with your child.
- The sessions will provide parents with an opportunity to examine French Immersion, Inuvialuktun Immersion or regular kindergarten programs.
- Parents will gain valuable information about the exciting world of school
Please join us with your child to explore our school.
Please enter the new school parking area from Breynat Street and park. There is ample parking at this entrance. Please go to the rear of the school and enter through the kindergarten doors and the teachers will meet you there. We are looking forward to meeting you and your child